Cabinets To Go Richmond VA
How Long Does It Take to Remodel a Kitchen?
One question that will always come up when you think about a kitchen remodeling project is "How long will it take?" There are many factors that go into determining the completion date of any home improvement project. Of course, every kitchen remodel is different. Understanding the scope of the project can help homeowners get a better idea of the time it will take to complete the job.
- Which style of kitchen do you want to remodel? What style of kitchen would you like?
- Are you going to keep the current layout of your kitchen or change it? Consider countertops, prep areas, and storage.
- Is your plumbing still in good condition? Consider electrical upgrades. Consider new lighting and/or appliances.
Richmond Ace Cabinet Refinishing's experts will help you through every step of the design process when you book a complimentary consultation. Our experts can help you choose the right materials and color palette. We also guide you through all options for updating your cabinets, countertops, backsplash, flooring, and other elements. Below are two examples of kitchen remodeling scenarios that will help you estimate how long it will take to complete.
Custom kitchen cabinetry
Custom cabinetry can be a great choice if you're looking to completely overhaul your kitchen design. A custom cabinet to go Richmond VA can be made in 10 days. A new countertop can also be installed within a week of the template is completed. We recommend that you schedule your countertop templating once your cabinets have been installed. Most accessories, including backsplash tiles and flooring, can be installed in a matter of days.
Refacing kitchen cabinets
Cabinet refacing is a great option if you like your kitchen layout and want to create a new look. It's possible to save time and money by replacing your cabinet boxes. You will still receive new cabinet doors or drawers. Cabinet refacing can be done in as little as a week to ten days after the installation has begun. Refacing smaller kitchens takes only 3 to 5 working days.
Both of these scenarios allow homeowners to change the style and colors of their kitchen cabinets. Richmond Ace Cabinet Refinishing will schedule material installations on consecutive days in order to cut down on time. We can help you transform your kitchen faster, more efficiently, and for a lower price.
Additional tips to make your kitchen remodel process more efficient:
- Prepare all your meals before installation starts. Your kitchen may be temporarily unavailable while the installation is completed.
- Create a kitchen "outpost." You'll need a place to store items in an area that won't be disturbed. You can use your microwave and coffee maker every day, or you can prepare a grill for outdoor cooking if the weather is favorable.
- Make sure you have easy access to your fridge and freezer.
- For time-saving cleaning, stock up on disposable plates.
- You can prepare your favorite meals ahead of time and freeze them.
- Take-out menus, local restaurants, and food delivery options are all available.
- Keep in touch with your team for any questions.
- Make arrangements to keep your pets and children safe from the construction area.
- Tell your family and friends about any limitations you may experience in your availability.
- Keep your mind open and keep your sense of humor.
Remember that there are always delays during a remodel. These tips will help you to estimate a realistic time frame for completing a kitchen renovation that is right for you.
Richmond Ace Cabinet Refinishing
(804) 532 5810